♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long Jump

Long Jump.... is a sport... which hurts if u fall wrongly...
actually hor.. i thought my sajiran is today... but Azam told me wrong info...
The real date is tomorrow 8am...
I wore PJK clothes go school today, 12:30pm, i trained jumping with a fren...
At 2:30pm, i went down with Gana and Cheng Han... down there hor...
The boys keep making a fool outta themselves... so funny lar!

Then hor, i was actually reserve for lompat tinggi, but i no need to jump or do anything, so I help Pn Margaret, Sanjeeve, Dakshina and Linges wrap presents. Ok lor....
So hor.. i watched Yenn n her frens dance... wow~!

At PJK class, omg! the teacher ask us pick up rubbish! so awful! when finish i went to the lompat jauh place jump with Sin Yee and Pei Yuan. I jump a 5 or 6 times++ n sprained my knee, n leg, when i take out shoe kena cut by rock... hurts.. then my sides hurt...

I walk back to the court then Cheng Han ask me go back, n he teach me... but i can't jump anymore, no energy. Bell rang... My whole body hurts, side, legs, head... then walk back, i no energy n sit on the grass... n nearly fainted.. seriously lar...its like somthing was crushing my heart..... i was so tired.. n Cheng Han was freaking out like hell... n he was like:" ace, u ok?" in chinese... then rite, the teacher saw me and told me to go home n soak my feet in cold water or hot water n massage n rest well...
I walk halfway home with Seow and Yenn, they were so nice.. thx yea~
Now hor.. I feel better...

So i'll blog soon.. and see ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~