♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why?!

No! I'm not okay!
I'm upset and fed-up enough...
Stop making things worse! I know i'm not good enough for any guy...
I don't need to be told twice! I know i'm not thoses type of girls... yea those type..
N i will never be... >.< Coz rite...  i'm never gonna change who i am just for 1 guy...
1 guy who i saw wrongly... n fell for by accident...
2 of my friends got problem.. their problem is like a love triangle...
I thought about it... so hard for them.
But rite, 1 more guy, he's nearly perfect.. nearly, but sad he's so straight.. >.<
He's a good guy... but he's hard..
How come, when u've enter this thing called "teenage hood"... life changed? 
Love seems to matter alot... Why? i don't care about it... Is there anything wrong with me?
This word "Love" why do we care so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~