♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exam....Ujian 1... its still a test...

Yeayeayea... the exam is here... again...
Its so normal now...
Every exam time was normal....
But yesterday i didn't take chinese exam... coz as Hui Li says, i kia su...xD
no lar... i just can't and i won't and mostly i dun like it....
N.. i just feel stupid when i go there... everyone's chinese is so good.. mine's really bad...
N besides... I don't belong there, so why go pretend like I do???
So.. i went Science Lab with the rest... Cheng Han oso.. dunno why he didn't take... oh rite... he say he didn't do the chinese thing... so i studied... yep...
Oh yea! b4 i forget! Yeayeayea! Yesterday hor...At the perhimpunan before class starts, the Bitch from 2E pissed me off... she ask me to shut up when she herself is talking to her friends.. =.="
N hor..I accidently step on gum which is half covered by a leaf.... then i wipe it on the road... my bad... but its so ewww....I call her come a little while wanna ask her abt the exam... but hor.. i lupa to warn her abt the gum.. n she step on it... Yi Jing, Soo Yuen, Xuan, Leticia, Seow and Yin Ling started laughing... make me laugh... Sorry hor... but after that she was so rude, i didn't tell her.. coz she keep giving me the look of hate... so i stayed away..xD i know i'm bad.. but this is payback for the dimerit-ing thing... btw, i checked, I kena -20... so this is payback...really payback.. i'm not holding back anything i warn u... so watch it..xP 
A nice fact about me:I can be a Bitch when i want to.. but i choose not to...
N today, KH can do coz at rehat, Cai Yan tested me and taught me.. thx=)
Geography.... hmmm.... I skip question 1-10.. coz  need time to do de...
then rite..i do the rest n darken the objective paper, left 20 minutes to do 1-10... I was like... :"shit lar... nvmnvm got time... relax.." n have to measure the curving roads and rivers.... I had to pull of 4 or 5 hairs from my head just to measure the river n roads =.="... When i finish the 10 questions, teacher said:"stop writing, the time is up." N i haven't even darken the objective paper! I panicked and blacken the thing fast fast..in my heart:"SHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Finally finish... My heart was beating so fast... my hands shivering.... LOLLOLLOL... But i made it!!!!!!!!=)))
Then i had to collect the papers in front... done lor... phewwww!
N today, i learnt how to tie my tie ^^... thx to Cai Yan and Mei Kei! =)

But hor.. there's sumthing wrong with me... the more i look at someone... the more I hate him...He used to be a friend... I have no idea why i hate him...although he says "hi" to me... i just can't take it... really something's wrong with me... 


~I guess i'm a sucker for love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~