♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, November 6, 2011

It was great. So yea :)

Just another random day :)
Actually no. I had fun, today and yesterday :D

Yesterday, vys was awesome :)
Yea sure, met some of those people with attitude problems but oh wells, take all sorts to make the world.
After that, audition :)
I just can't blog abt it here. It's awkward..

Owhkay, today was great :)
I wore a dress, the black jeans material jacket and high top converses today :D
It worked, i guess. Haha! :D

Everything went well except for one or two small matters so yea.
If you know me well, honestly, i'm the type of girl who doesn't wanna be tied down to something.
So i'll appreciate it if you actually back off and give me some space. Thank-you-very-much.


I hung out with Fiona. She's a good friend, although i know her for like a few months. 
If i screw up, i somehow know she won't judge me. She's that awesome :)

So.. Life's still awesome :)
Music, Movies, Games, Computer, Music, FOOD, Shopping, Talking, Planning, Food, Movies, Music.. ETC ETC :D

Oh yeah, my mum's under the impression that i'm an innocent girl. 
Ya know, quiet, sweet, goody goody lar basically. 
Can one of you guys go convince her otherwise? LOLL!!! :D

Okay, i've gotta go spend time on my other blog :)
Ciao amigo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~