♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, November 2, 2011




















~Picture says everything that's on my mind ;D

LOL.
Randomness.
Well, everything's great :)
I've been enjoying life to the extend, totally worth the hard work and everything before this :D


@ I've been hooked on Harvest Moon Animal Parade. Hahaaa! Whaat? It's cute weih :3
So i'm thinking of expanding my barn before expanding the coop then buying another plot of land. LOL. Alright! I won't bore you with this :P

@ I've continued scrapbooking. Whooo!
All my memories so far will be in that huge book :)
Not the dirty ones though, can't risk relatives looking at that. Haha! :D

@ UPSR marks coming out around the corner.
Waiting to see how my lil' bro score :D
Love you bro, but i'm still waiting to see the marks~
And, i'm going to countdown the days for ya :P
HAHA >XD
 no worries, i'm sure you won't read this.
Okay, something's wrong with me, why the hell am I typing all of this here? Oh wells. LOL!!

@ Since i have loads of time as i ain't going to school anymore :)
I've been like.. improving my skills on the piano, drums, guitar, art, camwhorin' LOL and other stuff.
I've been focusing on the musical field. Hahaa! Yeap, i'm loving it ;D
Oh! And watching movies is a must <3

@ Oh yea, that day when I was sick and lying in my bed with the curtains drawn and such. Typically the "sick person's room" view.
Mum and Aunty Sheryl came in. Here's the convo after my mum opened my cupboards->

Mum: Ace ah! You should wear this dress on Sunday. *Points at blue dress*
Me: Shhhhh! Don't talk so loudly. I don't do dresses. It looks nice but i look weird. *sick*
Aunty Sheryl: Aiyo Ace, if you have to wear the dress on Sunday, your intake of Panadol pills will increase. HAHAHA!!! XD *laughs*


LOL, and my mum became speechless and dropped the topic. LOL.
I'm serious, i don't do dresses. Maybe i'll make an exception.
Only on one condition, i want to wear converse with the dress ;)

Alright, i'll stop crapping.
I gotta go. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~