♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yeap :)
Yesterday was hilarious ;D
Mum woke me up at 8am to take me to school and do delivery.
I showered and changed into my I <3 London t-shirt and trackpants.
It's not like i actually want to wear them. it's hideous and i have no choice.
Thanks to the rules. If i wear shorter pants, even until the knees, i'll be banned.
Great school right?
So yea,  I went down and take the stuff and get into the car.

Everything went well, i head over to the headmistress's office first and she was like:"What are you wearing?" And i went:"Hehee, uhh.. i'm going home after this so yea.. hehe?"
And she hugged me and told me i didn't need to buy stuff for her. LOL.
She's really nice :)

After that i went to Cikgu Azman and he was like happy and i went:"Don't judge me, i'm going home."
Yea, i said something before he commented on my nails. LOL.
I decided to see if there's anyone in my class, and Husna was already outside.
I was like:"OMG HUSNA!!!"
LOL and we hugged and then she ajak me go in 3B awhile. So i went to the class and saw Cai Yan, Mel, Yam, Justin, Han, Kai Yang, Jason and a few more people sitting around. LOL :)
I was like:"CAI YAN!!!" because she was the first I saw and then i masuk the class and ta-da!
Reunion for 2 minutes and i had to go. Do delivery at the canteen and off i went. LOL :)

I missed all of my friends, it's hilarious all the times we had together :D
So that was how my day went. Oh yea, at night i went to Kumon and took the J test.
I didn't fail, i had to retake the thing. LOL.

Okay, see ya :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~