♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Unofficial Holidays goes on :)

LOL. Alryteee, Not much happened :D
It's an awesome yet normal yet amazing Unofficial Holidays :D
So whaaat? As if teacher is going to walk to my house and make me go to school. LOL.

Yesterday was great, went to vys with Joy-joy :D
Thanks Joy, or i'll be in like.. an interrogation room. LOLLL!!!

Last night was awesome :D
Spent a long time talking to Fiona on Skype :D
My brother, yes you Ryan, came in and refused to leave.
Hence the three-way talk. LOL.
It was hilarious lar XD
It was funny lar. We were like talking about random things.
My bro sitting on the bed near the study table, me infront of the laptop and Fiona on the other end.
We talked about so many things, it was epic.
It's a pity Jordan was asleep.
We should do it again, 4 people talking this time :D

So far so good :D
BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~