♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Awesome Week :D

Life.
Is.
Just.
Great.

Honestly! :D
For me, after PMR that few months are the best in a lifetime :D
There's like so many awesome things to do and learn :)
I haven't been blogging since last Wed, i think. LOL.
It's like every night i sleep late and wake up at 10~ am the next morning. LOL :D

Okay, Thursday i accompanied Aunty Sheryl and brought Po and Bao Bei to the vet at Damansara Heights :D It went really well, i guess. Other than the fact schoolboys got a shock when they saw me holding Po and Bao Bei outside the vet. LOL. Yeap, chow chows look like lions. ROFL!!!
Oh yeah, there was this indian man who has a dog he carries in a bag. Like a briefcase or laptop. LOL.
Poor thing was suffering form teeth disease or something. So CHUU-BIII :DDD
It has a flat face lar. LOLLL XD

Friday was cool. I went to my bro's graduation at my primary school. It felt weird to be back.
I feel stronger though, no longer the victim :)
My parents couldn't make it so i went and played supporter and photographer. Haha! Ryan, you better be grateful. I sacrificed 4 hours of extra sleep to be there. I'm such a good sister :3 Teehee! :D
After that, dad picked us up and we went to seksyen 8. My bro's school. He's going there next year. Instead of BRP. I can see why. Seksyen 8 is clean, new - just 2 years, not many students, teachers are actually nice, peaceful. And OMG, IT HAS A MUSIC ROOM :DDD
We talked to the teachers, if they decide to have a form 4 class next year. It'll be science stream. Who knows? Maybe i'll go over :D  But I'm going to have to leave my awesome friends if that happens, so yea. See first lar :)

Saturday, Sunday and Monday was random. Seriously, I hung around playing games, on the laptop. Watching movies and eating and just relaxing :D

Tuesday -22/11/11- was fun, i guess :)
I went to do my mani-pedi with mum. She paid for me :3
Thankyou mummy :D
I love the sparkles on my fingers. OPI's Christmas collection and Dark blue on my toes :D
I wanna buy the OPI collection weyh! The sparkles one and the Alice in Wonderland purple. LOL.
After that, we had jamuan kelas at the bowling alley at e@curve. 3B class part-aa-yyyy~ :D
Then at 4pm, Xuna Por Xuan Yee and I went to watch HAPPY FEET 2 :DDD <3
OMIGOSH WEYH!!! IT'S AN AWESOME SHOW! 9.5/10 :D
I want a penguin that sings and dance and everything. It'll be super awesome!!! :3
Again, we don't always get what we really want. Haha!

Wednesday was good. I accompanied Aunty Sheryl to do her mani-pedi at the same place. I sat there and played the burger game on my psp lar. Haha!
But before that, we went to Bangsar Village 2 and i sat at her shop, Sole Lovely for an hour plus hanging out with her shop girl. Guy3, her name, is pretty cool :D
I went to jalan around after awhile. LOL.

Thursday was random like the other days. Just as awesome lar :D

Today too. TEEHEE :3

I'm like super freaking excited! It's gonna be a crazy holiday!!
Dinner parties around the corners etc~
Party at the end of the year, in PENANG <3 FULAMAK I LOVE MY LIFE <333 A-M-EN. LOL!
But i have to wear a dress.. I wonder what will Aunty Gillian say if i turn up in a dress and converse. LOL XDDD Epicness :D

Alright, i better go :3 TOODLES <3
Me & Xuna Por Xuan Yee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~