♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, July 17, 2011

17th July 2011 :) 
Today was seriously fun.
I went to RLC and had Bible class, as always :)
After that, we left and went to Curve.
Mum has a reunion with her childhood classmates :D
Dad had to kao tim something.
I'm meeting Xuan and Pei for  

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 :D

The show..FUUUUYYOOOOHHHH :DDD 
It was amazing! :D
I was like OMG! OMG! OMG! We waited a year for this :D
The day finally came.
We took McD in, but my Milo spilt -.- Wasted 1 quarter or it -.-
Thank god i bought the large one XD
And Fries, and Twisties and Chocolate. ROFLL!!! :D
I finished half of my fries before the show started. LOL!
I'm so super glad Xuan sat beside me, when there's a scary part, i'll half hug her. LMAOOO!!! :D
Pei's like curled up with a jacket or something XD

The show was seriously A.W.E.S.O.M.E and it's the last one.
Its thaaat awesome until my dad and my bro bought tickets too :)
They sit like 5 seats away from us. LOL!
I'm going to miss Harry Potter movies weih :)
I've grown up with Harry Potter, age 6-15 :')))
Good memories :D 

Okay, after movie, we went walking around, and camwhore-ing in the toilets XD
Then we went to Popular and met Justin's friend. Gan Ji Sen.
So he was with this girl, and we were like:"ei ei, sister or girlfriend?" And we LOL-ed.
Of course he tak dengar XD
Seriously, it was super fun :D 

Gray-Xuan   Pink-Pei Black-Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~