♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Okayy!  I was supposed to post this post a few days ago, but mum came in my room at 11pm and freaked when she saw that i was still online -.- Oh wells.

So far, Everything's good :D
I went and watched Transformers 3 on Sunday in E@Curve, it was awesome :D
Although its kinda scientific and stuff, its still kinda cool :D
After that, me and my bro went down to the space where my dad organized a function.
Line Dancing. That's super cool :) Many people turned up for it.
So we lepak-ed around and stuff.

So yesterday's yesterday, a pretty Monday, was good too :)
Not much war happened. LOL. If you get it then awesome :)
Tuesday was okay :) Tiring as usual lar :)
Koko was epic. I had Seni Budaya and Seow, Xuan and Pei and Jing ditched me -.-
So teacher said we had to masuk a contest in our club to be eligible for a certificate.
Gawsh, so i said okay, i'll draw :) As expected i finished early and i roamed the school.
Haha! i sound like an animal XD Rawrr :D Meeoww :D Wooof :D
Then i sat at the corridor leading to the field and played Katy Perry's E.T on my Pod twice then suddenly, i felt something behind me. I turned and screamed.
It was Han =.= He was looking at me playing, oops, i mean losing the game.
And he was wearing white, lagi more to scare me.
LOL lar weih.. awkward :O

Today was good, we kept LOL-ing lar :) which is good i guess :)
Many things happen :)
#In Science class today, teacher took out that Van de something thingy that looks like a big dome, about electrons or something. Its the one Mr. Bean touched and the papers kept sticking to him. LOL!!! :D
We all were super fascinated. Hahaa! And Seow created an awesome poem yesterday. We all LOVE it :D Good Job Seow, the next post, i shall publish your poem :D

#The frog didn't come, LOL! :)

#Oh yea, the always picks fight with nearly everyone. I tell ya, its impossible to talk to the ass without being picked on and criticized. My Gawsh weih, i can't stand the way he walks around giving smart-ass remarks and trying to sound funny and smart. Lemme tell you this, its an EPIC FAIL. EPICLY-EPIC FAIL! 

Okay lar, i gotta go :)
Till the next post :)

Infect me with your Love and Fill me with your Poison :) Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~