♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, July 29, 2011

Alright, i'm sorry i haven't been blogging for a few days :(
I was busy. Yes, with school and life :)
Okay, i'll update :)
If you wanna read today's post, scroll until you see red :)

~Tuesday 26/7/11~
-Science-
As usual~
I sit with Seow, Cai Yan and Muhaimin. Sabrina, Eva and Hanis were beside me too :)
Muhaimin as usual, started being dirty.
He started to give the tap a
-tangan- job. LOLLOLLOL!!!
And he played with the knob, making the water spurt out as he fingers it. He equals the water to sperm.
Cai Yan said the water comes out like shot gun, it made us LOL even harder.
For those under 15, wait until you study about it in Chapter 4, Science ;)
LOL lar weih!!! I was laughing so damn hard!!! :P
We all laughed hysterically :DDD
Thank you for making me laugh :D

P/S i am not dirty, just straight ;)

-KH-
Well, i had flu, so i was not so active.
No thanks to the fact that my mood was ruined by you.
You know although we quarreled, we're still friends right?
But now i'm doubting that. I'm not sure anymore, since you ignore me. Not that i care..
Well, we revised KH in KH class.
Then teacher ask us to do latihan, but i tak ada the paper.
So i go write a bit of the short story which was assigned to me, Cai Yan, Xuan, Seow and Pei
by Teacher Norita :)
We combined all our nightmares into one essay ;)
I'll post it if i get the chance lar :D

-Geo-
Well, i was as usual hoping teacher doesn't ask me to answer a question. LOL!
She drew the Sabah or Sarawak on the board.
According to Muhaimin, it looked like a vag. LOLLOLLOL!!! :D
Damn wrong weihhh!!! XD
We kept LOL-ing at the back row XD

~Wednesday~
I had no idea what happened.
I fell sick :(
It was awful :O
Sadly, i'm sick on a Wednesday.
Funny things always happen on Wednesdays. Sigh.

~Thursday~
-PJ / PK-

I recovered from the awful flu :)
Today was great :)
Had PJ class but Pn Ruthra made us go up :(
And 2nd period, Husna let us go down ;)  You rock ;)
But we had to go up after a while, oh wells :)

The day went by pretty smoothly lar :)
Many students went to the seminar, 3A was like.. wipe out. So few people came. LOL :)
So Yam was at our class with the guys quite a lot :)

Okay Okay, the real thing is~
When school finish~
We were walking home, as usual.
Cai Yan was infront dyy.. Then i was behind with Nicklaus Oh and Joo Liang. We were talking about random things. LOL! So we pass the purple guard house and we continued walking.
Then right, i was about to go through the small gate dy but not yet.
Then Nicklaus and Joo Liang suddenly :" OMG SWEE LIN!!! SWEE LINN!!! OMG SWEEE LINNNN!!! COWWWW!!! COOOOWWWWW!!!"
Then i was like:"OMG What???HUHH??? What?!? O.O"
Then i stopped and turn around, and they were like :"OMG SWEE LIN!!! COW!!! COWWW!!! LOOOK!!!"
And in the middle of the road, stood a huge black cow, with udders. It moo-ed at us.
And i was like O_O :"OMGGG!!! COOOWWWW!!!! COOWWW!!! NICKLAUSS!!! JOO LIANGG!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!"
I went through the small gate and kept calling:"CAII YANNN!!! WAIIT *-LOLLOLOL-* CAIII *-LAUGH-* YANNNNNN!!! COWWW!!!! *-LOLLOLLOL-!!! OMG WAAAIT *-LOLLOLLOL-*"
And i was so damn hysterical, so were the guys :D
I couldn't stop laughing, i was laughing half way home XD
Anne was like :"What's so funny?"
And i told her and she said:"Haven't you seen a cow before?"
And i said:"Yes, a few years ago in Gelugor" a place in Penang lar.
And Anne heard wrongly, she laughed and replied:"Poor girl, you have to google a cow!"
LOLLOLLOL lar weih XDD

P/S Thank you guys sooo much for the memories <3 :DDD

~TODAY~
-Maths-
As today was raining, we went up early and put our bags. Then i went down to lepak with Mel, Ting, Cai Yan and Yaron :) We didn't lepak-lepak, we chatted. About stuff lar :)
Okay, so when i went up, guess who's in the class?
CIK CHANG CHENG!
Then i went:"OMG TEACHER!!! HIIII :D"
And she was like:"Yes Swee Lin? Where have you been?"
And i laughed and said:"Out, teacher ;)"
LOL, so yesh, she's teaching us Maths now :DDD
She left the back row alone lar :)
Then me and Cai yan were talking, and about numbers and guys ;) teehee XD
So i took a slip of paper and said:"Cai Yan, if a guy takes this paper and says 'here's my number' and wink at you, what will you do?"
She took the paper and say:"I will tear the paper, smile, put it in his front pocket, smile again, pat his back and say 'i'm not interested' and smile again." CaiYan did it all. LOLLOLLOL!!! :DDD
Damn funny weih XDDD
Then i said:"I will take the paper and act all girly and say 'OMG thankyouu' and tear it and blow it in his face and smile." and i did it. LOL!!! We were both insane XD
Thank god teacher didn't see it XD

-Sej-
Suprisingly, today's Sejarah class pass quite fast XD
So Cikgu Azman gave us latihan to copy.
And Cai Yan copied "Parti Perikatan" into "Parti Perikanan".
She realized her mistake when she check my book. I LOL-ed like siaooo after that :DDD
Then she was like ROFLLL lar weihhh!!! XDDD

Recess, teacher ask me go photostat something and gave me money.
At the same time, the girls all went out and were like:"CIKGUU, yang last tutup pintu, okay-thankyou-bye!!!" LOL LOL LOL!!! then i was like :" Okay cikgu, boleh, nanti i hantar to you. OKAY-LAST TUTUP PINTU-THANKYOU-BYEEE!!!" And run out!!! LOLLOLLOL!!!
Then he was like racing me to the door but i was faster, then at the end i forgot who was the last. XD
I ended up going back to class to leave the book there and take my tupperware. Forgot weih!! LOL XD
Good memories :) <3

-Chinese class vs KB-
I could have chosen either one.
Today i went for KB because i couldn't stand Chinese class.
Well, i know that i'm a chinese and etc etc~ But please lar, i want a break from it.
And i had fun in KB :D  i did some sejarah and such :D

-After school, we stayed back for the kelas tambahan. Today was Sejarah by Pn Hakimah.
She's seriously nice, giving us candy :D
LOL! Time flew by today :)
And me and Cai Yan were supposed to meet Yam, Han and Kai Yang at bball court after class to go yam cha, but Cai Yan was busy, so yea.
So i went home and showered and my phone rang. Yam, Han and Kai Yang was still waiting at the court. LOL, sorry guys :( next time? :)

P/S Sorry Yam..Han, Kai Yang.. :( Next time?


-Well, i wanna shout out a "HAPPY BUKA PUASA" to all my friends who are going to buka puasa next week :)
I can't believe Ismail, Danial and Aiman and the others ajak-ed me to buka puasa with them. LOL! :)
I said:"if i can wake up XD" And they laughed :D
I asked Ismail to give me a morning call if he wants me to wake up at 5am in the morning everyday, for a month. He said yesh, he will call, but i totally bet he'll forget about it. LOL :D

Alright, by the way :)
When i'm done coloring the Werewolf/ Human / Vampire thing and the Hogwart's houses thing, i'll tag you guys ;)

And ONE MORE THING :DDD
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIANA SEOW!!! :DDD
YOU'RE FINALLY 15 :DDD 
GRATZ BABE :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOWIE!!!

























Okay, byee :)

P/P/P/S: Once you've found the love of your life, you shouldn't change who you are. Or even forget your friends. We don't like the way you've been treating us, dropping us there immediately. You took us for granted and we hate that. :/


"One Minute you're the Nicest guy on earth and Now you're the Worst Friend that i I've seen soo Far, I know what you're thinking, I know that you know it's you, Start thinking about what you did wrong and go on with your life and i MEAN IT."
By MelsMels :)
You're really right Mel, I'm with you on this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~