♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Owh My Gawsh, i am super sorry i didn't blog a few days! I'm like.. really busy and tired!
Alryte alryte, quick update :D LOL, actually its a long post, don't read if you're busy though :)

Tuesday~
Nothing much happened XD
Just that we keep laughing. Yesh, insanely XD
So whaat?? We are who we are :D
Oh yeah, In KH class, teacher came up to class to teach the girls and the boys together.
I tell you arh, i beh tahan lorh! I langsung tak faham what she is teaching. So i pun put my head down.
Pei and Cai Yan slept dy, as usual~ XD So teacher suddenly call me up and ask me what she was talking about. I was like !@#$%^&*(
And right, from the front, the smart-ass Bor Yuan who thinks he's so awesome, clapped his hands.
OMG weih, its one thing to laugh and another thing to clap.
So what if i can't answer teacher's question because i was dozing off?! I don't need a smart ass to clap.

Wednesday~
LOL, i think Yenn said that there is always something to LOL about on Wednesdays :D
Hell Yea! She's ryte! XD
Okay okay :) In English class, after Science class, we were cleaning the "dust" that is majorly on my table.
So as usual, Pei was sitting infront of me, then she turned behind and helped me. Cai Yan helped me from the side :D
Then ryte, when most of the "dust" came off, Cai Yan accidently blew it down, all landing on my leg.
Thankiuverymuch XD
So i was like O.o?!
And she was like LOL-ing and saying sorry! Then i blew it to her and she blew it back. Then we stopped XD
Then when i was talking to Pei while cleaning the table. I somehow forgotten that there was "dust" and i blew the surface table into Pei's direction, masuk her baju liao. LOLLOLLOL!!!
Then i automatically started LOL-ing :D heheee!!! Don't kill me arhh Pei XD
Then she was like:"Weiiihhhh!!! Swee Lin ahhh!!!" LOL! my bad!
Then she laughed and started blowing it into my direction, and i continued.
The more i blew, the more i laughed. The more she tried to blow, the more she laugh.
Damn funny weih XD
In the end, we both had no energy to continue blowing because we can't stop laughing XD
Cai Yan joined us too XD

Today~
Today was good. And SUPER CONFUSING :(
I woke up at 6am today. 6AM. To book tickets for a movie. I sacrificed 15 minutes of sleeping time weih! But ryte, its SOLD OUT
I was like panicking and grabbing my phone to call Pei and we freaked out on the phone together.
And i went down and told my dad to please get tickets and he said:"sure :)"
And off i went~ to school -.-
So our PJ class was canceled due to the rain. Ironic how we prayed for rain so that there won't be perhimpunan. LOL and it rained, no perhimpunan. And no PJ. =.= Its okay though :)
We chilled in class XD So i lepak-ed with nearly everyone XD You guys are awesome :)
oh yea! there's this girl from 3C and i don't understand anything.
I know we all have haters and stuff but i langsung tak tahu what i do to her.
So she's like glaring at me.
#DUDE, GLARE ALL YOU LIKE. IT AIN'T MAKING YOU ANY PRETTIER =.=

Then ryte, we had recess early and went down to the Dewan for a Sejarah ceramah at 10am.
OMG, it was good :) He was good.
At the end, they introduced this seminar which will be held in UCIA. Geo, Sej, Math and Science.
They'll discuss 600 questions with us on that day. It's our choice to go if we want to lar.
So it sounds pretty good but 1 huge problem.
Its on Sunday =.= Yesh, this sunday =.=
So me, Xuan and Pei were like :'(
We had to choose, actually we 3 wanted to go to the seminar but the movie ticket problem.
When i came home, i called dad and he was like:"Yeap, we got the tickets :D"
I was like:"NOOOOOO!!!!" i terpaksa choose between the both now.
Then ryte, it dawned on me that a seminar dicussing 600 questions won't change anything.
I don't need a seminar.
Xuan call and say Pei tak mahu pergi seminar dy, that they have tuition. Xuan too.
I have to study hard and pray :)
THEN~ TA-DA!!! OUR DREAMS CAME TRUE :'D We'll be watching Harry Potter this Sunday :D
WOOHOOO!!! 1 year of waiting and 1 week + of counting down paid off :DDD oh yea~

OH yea! One more thing. Today after school finish. I went out to talk to Haz and Ziq, and the girls from my class are all there. Then ryte, there's this kid from Pendidikan Khas came out. Then automatically, they all screamed and started running, and i was like pulled with them. So damn hilarious!
I went to Muhaimin and Soo Yuen there.
And they were talking abt the guy from pendidikan khas and Soo Yuen was fidgety. LOL!
Then ryte, i was like:"OMG can you please tell me what's happening!!!"
Then they told me this guy will go up to a random girl and ask for the number, hug the girl or even try to kiss the girl. Then i freaked out lar!!!
And ryte Muhamin went:"Chill! You just have to get a guy to say that your his and he'll leave you alone!" LOL!!! :D So i LOL-ed lar!!!
And no wonder Ziq was like:"It's okay, i'll protect you!" LOL, he's a good friend weih :)

Okay, i'm not being mean, i can be excused this round, i didn't know it was because of a guy from pendidikan khas, the riot started. LOL! I ain't gonna act like a bitch of course. X)


Okay, that's all :D LOL. C ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~