♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, July 1, 2011

Heeellooooo~
So today was great :D
i skipped school XD
I hope my friends ain't gonna kill me when they see me on Monday.
I skipped it due to the Chinese Band Singing contest.
If i go, i have to study 3 periods out of 7 periods. Not worth it XP
I rather stay at home and sleep :D
Plus the bonus is i get to skip chinese class, which counts as 2 of 3 of the periods i have to study :D
So i woke up at 10:15am today :D
And i showered and stuff and went down for breakfast and helped around with the chores.
Yes, i learnt how to sweep the floor :P
So i went online in the afternoon and helped out in the kitchen to prepare the steamboat food :D
Oooh! I learnt how to cut and clean and arrange fishballs, mushrooms and vegetables! :D
I went for English class after that :) Had fun and camwhored with Ting-Ting :D
Came home for the steamboat dinner and blogging now :D

LOL, ramdom day ain't it :D okay! i better go :) toodles <3
Me + Seow Ting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~