♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Woots! :D
Who knew stomach upset could save me from being in the Torture Chamber? :D

Okay okay :)
First thing imma say, I <3 God :DDD
Alryte, here's the thing.
This morning, i had an awful stomach upset.
Stomach bug, i think -.-
Then i followed my mum to the clinic at Curve.
Doctor says i have gastric too.
And i was like:"I didn't starve myself."
There are other causes for gastric too. Stress, etc etc :D
I took medicine too. I'm okay weih :)

Well, obviously i didn't go to school.
And i thought that was a bad thing.
Seow updated me and told me it was a good thing i missed school today.
The reason > If i attended school, i'd have to suffer in KH class. Teacher asked them to stand up and answer her questions to be able to sit. LOL! About jahitan lagi :X
OMG if i seriously was okay and i went. I'd suffer. LOL!

So, one more time, I <3 You God :D
Thankyou for planning everything so i don't have to suffer :D Haha!! :D
Thank you so much :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~