♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hari Muzakarah :)

So today's Hari Muzakarah.
Wait, i'm not even sure if i got the spelling right. LOL!
So my mum went to take my report card today. Around 8:40am i think.
As usual, we have to go to school earlier and hang around until out parents come.
So i sat with Seow, Xuan, Cai Yan, Sin Yee and Pei. Mainly.
Our class there's like 2 teachers kao-tim-ing the parents.
Pn. Ramziah and Cik. Norita.
My form teacher and English teacher.
They are both nice but ryte, form teacher is kinda "bertindak tanpa mengkaji masalah".
I was like:"OMG Please let me get Cik.Norita!" :3
And Muhaimin is like:"NOOO! I want you to get Pn. Ramziah."
And i was like =.="
So the thing was that Seow and Muhaimin keeps saying Cik Norita is biased towards me.
I don't think its true. Honestly. She's nice towards everybody.
So the awesome thing is the Pn Ramziah keeps on talking, alot. LOL!
Just like me :) teeheee :) So i managed to get Cik. Norita! :D
So she asked me to explain my B's to my mum. And i was like O.o:"~~~"
It went well :D
After that, i came home and helped with chores and now~ i'm blogging and waiting for the disc to burn.
Oh wells :) So yeaa.. I'll blog soon :)
Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~