♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Before you read on and be disappointed, this is not a post to summarize my amazing 2012. I know I said I'd blog about it but I felt that I had to blog about this first.
Aite, so since this is a public blog, no names or examples or events shall be mentioned but this is just a post on how I think and feel based on something that just happened.

I'm going to say this once and for all. There was a creepy man.__.
Understand and accept the fact that if you creep me out once, you creep me out forever.
You are creepy, I choose who I talk to and I only talk to people I know. If you had come up to me and we had a proper introduction, then that would have been fine. But you didn't. I don't give a shit if I saw you once, you creeped me out that one time.
I hate your background, the way you behave, the way you talk and the way you approach me. That's not what being a gentleman is about. You can't just creep someone out. And after a few weeks, you can't just make someone talk to you and demand to know why they don't talk much. If you continue creeping me out, I'm getting a restraining order against you.
Don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't even try to be nice because after just now, I'd like you to get out of my face, whoops, I meant get the hell out of my airzone.

No, I am not overreacting.
Yes I'm a drama queen.
Yes, it was that bad and creepy.
NO I am NOT being paranoid.
Yes, now you've seen the bitchy side of me. But in my defense, it was seriously creepy.

Okay, now I'm done venting. Feel loads better.
Okay so a quick update about my day, I went to HELP's open day, even though i was like one year early LOL, it was good:) and really refreshing. Looks like I've got to reconsider alot.
I learnt ALOT today and glad I went. So yeah.
Everyone was nice, as in the faculty. Lol.
And yeah, when I walked in, I was the only girl with converse, the others as in 99% were in flats, heels and girly clothing. LOL. Whatever. Yes I did get stared and glared at.

Aite, gotta go, nights :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~