♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, December 8, 2012

The End of the Twilight saga

Alright, so a few days ago, 4th December :)
I had an amazing Tuesday :3
Mum dropped me at Hui Li's on the way out, from there, Pebb's mum dropped us at Curve:D
Then she drove back to pick up Carmen, Carol and Alicia.
While waiting for the three of them to reach curve, we bought the tickets for Breaking Dawn Part 2, omg like finally!!!:3 AND then we had brunch at McD.
After that, we went ice skating! It was my first time so someone *cough cough* HUI LI *cough cough* was looking forward to see me fall.
But here's the thanggggg, I didn't:P
It took me a long time to get the hang of it but after 12, i got the hang of it and i could actually go across the ice slowly. LOL Better than nothing:3
I admit to polluting the place with my screams and laughter. hahaahaa!:P
It was tiring. Did you know Ice skating is considered a sport? Even though you don't sweat because its freezing, it's still a sport?:3 Yes, the next day, my entire body hurt. Especially my legs. LOL!
After that, the "hungry people" had lunch at McD again, I wasn't hungry so a few of us went to pick up drinks at Starbucks:) Funny thing, i don't really like coffee so I always go for the chocolatey drinks:3
As usual, I ordered the choco-chip-frap :3 Teeeheeeee <3 p="p">
By 2pm, all of us went up to buy popcorn, but I got sidetracked and went for a 10 minute shopping spree for accessories instead :D THEN i went to get popcorn and a Mountain Dew.
The movie was amazaaaayyyn. The book was better though :/ The twist in the end had me go "OMG WHAT?!"
But my favorite part was during the last part where Bella and Edward were in the flower field and she shows him the flashback of their memories together:) It was so sweet. The moment the flashback started and the song >A Thousand Years Part 2< started to play, i was melting :')))
So yeahhh :3 That's the end of the Twilight Saga.
From First Dance to Forever :)

And other than the incredibly smexy Jacob, omg Emmet is shooooo hawtttttt. They way he stares and that smirk, omggg dayummmnnnnnn ;D
Hahaha! I'm so weird.
Okay moving on. Hui Li, Mels and I went to pick up friendship bracelets. Mine was pink and black, Mel's was teal and black, Hui Li's was purple and black :)
Then we went to Popular and somehow, Mels and LilyTwooo made me spill a few stories. No names were mentioned, thankfully xD
Then changed route, Aunty took us to 1U to have dinner with Hui Li's parents. We separated and broke up into 2 groups. So yeahh.
Dinner was cool, i met Hui Li's dad. He's so tall homgshhh. No wonder LilyyTwoo happens to be a tall Asian but the shortest American :P LOLL.
We had dinner at a ban mee shop so yeahh. Pebbs, Mels, LilyTwo and I sat at a separate table and we talked about interesting stuff :3
Then we separated again, this time I followed Pebb's mum home, and I was walking with Webble's. Her beanie. So. Cute :3 So we were talking and stuff :) Carol, Carmen and Wei Qin were there too:)
So overall, it was an incredible day :)

:')

See? smexyyyy <3 td="td">

Dayumnn Do you see what i mean?XD


From First Dance to Forever :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~