♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doomsday! Wait.. What?!


This post is important. Read it if I love you :)))

Tomorrow is 21.12.12, the supposed date of Doomsday. I used to believe and be paranoid about it 3 years ago after watching the movie. But today, i seriously don't care. Either way, i'll see my friends up in heaven, if they get in. Hahaha! just kidding!:P
Honestly? I'm not scared about it. I don't know, and don't really care. It's like a 50-50 thing right? Only God knows. Don't get me started about the Mayans. They probably ran out of space on their stone tablet thing or ran out of ink or say, they probably became lazy and decided to stop the calender on December 21, 2012.

I have no regrets. I lived everyday to the fullest so if it happens, I can't say anything so yeah.
Okay fine, i do have one regret. But i'm not going to write about it here. LOL.
Either way, if it happens tomorrow, i want all the people i love to know how much i love and appreciate them. Let's start.

1) Family.
*I want my parents to know how thankful i am for everything and how much i love them. Yes, sure there are them disagreements and quarrels but yeah, i know they want the best for me and they love me.
*To my annoying little brother, Ryan. You. Are. Buhhlarrdyyy. Annoying. But I still love you. We quarrel alot, like ALOT but i'm glad the times we LOL are more than the times war breaks out between us. I love you very much.
*To my extended family and family friends. You know who you are, majority of you are in Penang. If you have heard me said "Thankyou, I love you" and if i really meant it and didn't say it out of obligation, then know that i'm so grateful that you guys are in my life :D
Here are the special ones ->
*Kong, you spoil me too much and you nag for my own good but yeah. I love you and thank you for amazing presents and the excess items. Hahaha!:)
*Ee, you spoil me too. Thank you for always driving me to the burger stall to buy burger every time. hahaa! And thank you, for everything :) Love you.
*Koo & Anna, You guys are cool, seriously. Koo, even if you're a man of few words, i'm glad you always try to talk to us, even though it ends up awkward. hahahaa! And Anna! I'm so glad we know each other, coolest thing about you is that you love GLEE! Remember how we were fangirling at the tv? LOLL, i love you guys:) Thank you!
*To Aunty Sheryl, even though we have times shit happens. Thank you for everything, you're like a related aunt to me. Thank you for the converses, and the memories and letting me walk Po and Bei:)
Love you:)

2) My Friends from School
I can't give every one of you a special shout out but you know who you are. I wanna thank you guys for every amazing memory we have. like 99/100 of you had made me smile or given me a reason to LOL. I will remember every single thing and detail about each memory, seriously :P I'll remember the things we said, the jokes we laughed about, the products of our sexy imaginations, the stuff we talked about, the way we pissed teacher off, the hangouts, the parties we went to, the way we broke the rules and the things we did :) <3 font="font">
And if doomsday doesn't happen, which i'm pretty sure it won't happen, note that i shall tell your future kids about every embarassing memory when we're all grown up :)
So, note that i love you guys very much.

3) My Friends from RLC
So, put it this way, you guys have been in my life for a shorter time compared to my other friends. But you guys are really important to me too though i admit the way i behave around you guys is wayy, wayy, wayyy different from the way i am in school. 
For those of you guitar geniuses, especially those guitar geniuses, thanks for everything. Even though i pretty much suck even after you guys were patient with me, thank you, because without you guys, i would have been much, much, much worse. And that is saying something.
And for those who had to listen to my venting and rambling and have given me advice, thank youuu:)))
You guys, are another part of my life i like, everyone of you are special and cool. I know we laugh about ridiculous things and i know you guys have to put up with my camwhoring madness. Thank you, for not running away when you see me coming up with my camera. LOL. So yeahh, thanks:)
Love ya guys:)

If it doesn't happen, then great for everyone but yeah, it also means i wasted my 30 minutes blogging about this. LMAO. Just kidding, its not a waste, its like to get it off my chest? ya know.
So yeah, WHEN on Saturday, the earth is probably going to be standing normally, don't tweet me or facebook me to giggle and tease me about this post. LOL.
This post is just for INSURANCE, just incase. Who knows right?

Aite, signing off, Kitty.

Eeeep wait, one more shout out to a very special person. I know you know i'm adorable. If we don't get to text, or facebook or pass silly notes ever again, i want you to know that you're a great friend and i'm glad we know each other :) 22/06/2012, can't believe i remember that date. And no, this is not awkward. I'm not confessing my love or anything. LOLLOL. Aiteee, good luck with no phone charger :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~