♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, December 10, 2012

Morality vs. Popularity

It's 1.26am now and I'm feeling very much awake. Can't sleep.
Somehow i'm feeling down and very disturbed. I don't know why.
Wait, i do.

I'm mad at myself for even considering the idea.
I'm not going to write every single detail of it since you all know about it but yeah. I can't believe I was actually thinking of doing it. I can't believe i was about to give up my morals for something so stupid. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
I can't believe that I was actually considering it for popularity.

Screw that. I'll spend that Sunday night chilling at home.

I'm glad my friends understand and get me. Yeaashhhh the entire gang.

And i'm glad three certain people were there to help me vent. Yep, Monster, Drewster and Jouunah.
Sorry to lay it on you guys so thickly. I sorta love you guys, all of you, yesh, my school friends and those i met in RLC for putting up with me.

Monster -> Thank you Mons:) for supporting me and stuff. Even though I'm not going to do it anymore, imma still make the abs grow :B But i really liked the Glee's cover of Oops I did it again :3 Its on replay on my iPod.

Drewster -> Drew, thank you for being there for me and being the responsible one. you know:) And you're probably going "OMG I GET A MENTION IN BLUEEEEEEE" Thank you:)

Jounahhh -> Dude, even though you're the quietest and most carefree one who rarely says much, thank you. Because you were there listening to me vent. And don't worry, if we camwhore next time, i'll make sure you look good. You're like your brother, you guys look unbelievably photogenic until i myself look crappy -.-

And yesh, keep this between the few of us. This doesn't need to get out to the entire society.

Aite. I think that's pretty much it?
Today was fine, yesterday was fine, saturday was fine. It was all fine.
It. Was. Fine.
Oh, today we went to collect the text books. It was cool, saw my budds:)

Kay, man i feel loads better.
Nights xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~