♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas 2012

Hey guys!:)
Its the time of the year again!

Merry Christmas everyone!:) Have an amazing celebration! Don't forget to take pictures and camwhore:) If you're going to drink, do it safely and hope you have a designated driver!


Oh right, yes i feel stupid about the previous post. It was expected lahh. It was insurance so yeahh. LOL. Anyways, back to the topic.

I used to believe in Santa Claus. That was until i wished for a puppy one Christmas and it obviously didn't appear under my christmas tree. That was the year i found out that my parents were the ones playing Santa Claus:3 Gotta love em :)
I was a kid so yeah. Yeah yeah, Laugh all you want:P
So yeah, Christmas happens to be nothing about Santa Claus. It's about the birth of Christ. No i will not blog the entire story here. LOL. You guys can check it out here -> www.google.com
Hahaha! Have a very Merry Merry Christmas!:)
Now, imagine me hugging you to complete this christmas wish ;) -HUGS- :*



XOXO

With love, Ace

~*~*~

Alright. After the ~*~*~ icon, it means you can stop reading because whatever following it won't be thaaaat important.
Seriously.
Stop reading.
Stop it.
You can click the "X" button.
Wait, you're still here?
Really? Sure bo?
LOL okay. Imma stop spamming your eyes and get on with it.

Anyways, i just wanna do a quick update on the christmas celebrations:)
Saturday night, RLC held a special christmas service. The Jungle book musical was fantastic! Seriously:) It was overall an amazing night:)
We camwhored and took pictures after that. LOL as expected.
RAWRRR.

With Jason :)

Jungle book musical!:)

Merry Christmas!:) xx

A picture where Jonah actually poses xD
Gotta love em;)

RAWRRRR:D

I can't stand how photogenic he is.

Wooots;)


Then Sunday, as usual, morning :) I played Santarina and delivered presents. I love seeing the smile on people's faces:) LOL. And this part, for Hamish's amusement, in green xD
I was supposed to deliver something to Pastor Lydia, but i couldn't find her, until i delivered something to Hamish and went down to the cafe, just as i sat down, i received a text from him saying that pastor was in the PA room, so up again i went. Thank youuu Hamishhh :3

But then she was in the toilet. And like the weirdass i am, i waited for her outside the toilet and passed it to her when she came out, that's right ya'll. #LIKEACREEPYSTALKER LOL. 

Then we went back and had lunch and went out for class. Then after that, we got changed in Curve and went to Bangsar for Aunty Sheryl's birthday party. It was very fun:) I camwhored. Alot.
And well, things happened ;)

My santarina outfit:P red is too mainstream. LOL

Red;)

With Kat:) x

Awkwarddddd :3



So yeah, i woke up at 2.30pm+ the next day, as in yesterday. It was terrible to know that i had 4-5 hours of sunlight left. LOL. I sound like a plant.____.
And here i am blogging. Yeap. That's pretty much it.
Okayy, i better stop now. Nights ya'll :) xx

And today was great:)) went to Aunty choo's house for Christmas party, Kat and Joyce was there too and I met Aunty yannie's kids. I'm not sure how to spell her name but yeah, lol, she's a nice lady:) I ate, did whatever I had to do and camwhored and had tons of fun. Initially I hung with Kat, Joyce and my brother, then we teased Alex and Tommy, they are like omgggg so cute :3 <3 br="br"> Then after that, I spent time talking to Dharen and Rohan, Aunty Yannie's kids. They're working people but they look young. And yes I spammed their brains and eyes about one direction. Then Dharen went into my Facebook on my iPad and updated my status to "I think I'm so over one direction" and i returned the favor. There's a saying that goes "one good turn deserves another" :P anyways, it was fun lahh:)) 

Alex shoo cute <3 td="td">

With Tommy's toy :3


With Dharen and Rohan :D


 Yes it was a one sided dress:3



And omg to those people who owe me camwhore pictures, doesn't matter if you're from BRP or RLC or other schools. I mean it. I want to do my photowall with proper camwhore pictures and pictures where i don't look shitty. THANKYOU :3


Teeeheeee xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~