♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My short Penang Trip and a few things i'd like to say :))

Let's make this quick. Last Wednesday, we went back to Penang. When I saw we, i meant Ryan, Mum, Aunty Sheryl and myself.
The date we went back on was 12.12.12. Such a special date ain't it? They say its the last date we can get until another century passes. So we left in the morning after breakfast and reached some time after noon. We went to visit our grandparents. No comment at this. On the bright side, i didn't get any insults so that's a plus:)
After that, Aunty Sheryl dropped us off at our place and then we went to have lunch at Lorong Selamat with Kong. I was hungry so i ate alot. LOL Don't judge.
i had like kuey teow soup, hokkien prawn mee, the lobak and the prawn fritters and to top it off, ice kacang with no kacang :3
Yes i literally ordered it like that-> "Aunty, i want ice kacang with no kacang, thank you!"
LMAO. yes, i'm weird that way.
So after that, we just lazed around until Ee came back and we followed her to the gym. Ryan worked out but i sat there with my iPad. I was lazy and super tired so yeahh. Camwhored alot though :3
After that~ we went to buy the burger. Yesh my fav burgers i must eat whenever i go back to Penang.
That's how my day went. That's my 12.12.12 :)



The next day, we had a lunch date with Aunty Evette and her family who came down from UK. It was so fun to see her kids. Asian + Amo = Good looking kids :D
Anya and Bodie. Shoo cute:3
Then yeahh, Kong took us to buy dvds. I picked up the glee season 4 part 1:D 
And we went to see Kiki, the yorkshire terrier:3 Shoo cute weyhh xD
Then yeahh, i had a movie night with Ryan, we watched Glee, step up revolution and Ted until 1am.
He didn't want to watch Ted at first because "it looked boring" but then once the narrator came on being sarcastic, we were both LMAO-ing. 
Let's just say its a very wrong show, it was stupidly funny. 4/5 stars :D (Y)






Sho cute right?:3




The final day, Friday, we had lunch and then only went back.
Ee took us to Gurney, us and in Ryan and I. We had lunch at Sushi Tei:3
Then Ee bought a huge bucket of Planet Popcorn for me. Initially she wanted to buy the gift pack and a huge box filled with different junk food for us for christmas but since she won't see us then she got it for us on the spot. Ryan didn't want any so his loss:P He got accessories instead. I picked up neon hoops:3
CARAMEL POPCORN accompanied us in the car back to the house. 1 quarter of it was left when we finally reached home around 6pm+


Sushi Tei



Yeappp, so that's pretty much it. It was cool :D


So, my holiday has been going very well. Few days ago, mum had a dinner party for her friends. I called a few of mine over too. It went very well. I camwhored like crazy!
The day before that was RLC's vys celebration. I played the ukelele for a skit. Thanks to Jeremy's patience, music that didn't break eardrums or crash glasses came out of the ukelele:3
Yeahh and he has to tune the ukelele everytime for me too. I feel bad. LOL. Thank you Jeremy :D <3 p="p">I camwhored alot on that day too. Doing my photowall for my room:D
Thing is, camwhoring with photogenic people is sad. Really sad. Standing beside them makes me look crappy. I'm not going to post alot of pictures here, saving it for special occasions so if people see them, then it won't really be special anymore.

So yeah, i've been relaxing these few days and oh right, yesterday was 19.12.12. The day the PMR results are released. Congratulations to all those smarty pants who scored straight A's :))
i'm proud of you guys! For those of you who didn't, don't worry about it. Results aren't everything. They matter, but they aren't EVERYTHING :)
Try try again :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~