♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday hangouts:)


So, as you know, i'm a person who loves outings :D
Well yeah and Skyfall came out.

So a few days ago, 14th November 2012, Wednesday was amazing :D
Yenn, Winnis, Yu Xin and i took the train to Midvalley to watch Skyfall! :D Usually I head to Curve due to "security reasons" but thankfully this time my dad let loose but he wanted me back by dinner. He was that concerned until he gave me the number of the head of security of Midvalley. LOL. So nice of my dad though xD My mum was cool with it though:)
I thought if we went earlier like by 12:15, it wouldn't be crowded. But we got held up and yeahh, sorry guys 3:
So yeahh, four of us reached slightly before two and we went to buy tickets for the movie at 3.15pm. Then we went to MPH and went for lunch at a shop opposite Subway, since it was about to be 3pm, i went into Subway to buy a burger to bring in xD initially i ordered the burger of the day which was meatball, but then the guy reminded me it was beef then i changed my order. Not that i'm not allowed to eat beef but i find it gross. Like i can still picture the cows moo-ing and wandering around chewing the cud.____.
So the guys who served me were like so nice :) They were asking me what bread i want and they were giving suggestions and i was like so stunned, so many choices xD so I just said"It's okay, it's okay, you make me a burger. I trust you."
Then they were laughing. Then the guy serving me asked if i was going for a movie. And i was like "yeapp! Skyfall! Dah tengok?"
And he was like"Dah, saya tengok dengan dia *points to the other guy working*"
I was like" Bes tak?"
And he was like" Bes gile!" and he cut the burger into half for me:3
And after that he asked if i came to watch with my friends or boyfriend. I laughed and said friend. LOLL. Then guess what he did :D He asked me to choose a cookie and he gave it to me. Awhh:)
So sweet of him right?  Teheheee:3 It's GDSFVR :)
Then we went to the theatre. The movie was amazing. So so so amazing :D
I love it weyhh :) No regrets at all :D

There's a part that was epic :) Insanely epic.
James Bond was captured and had his hads tied at the back by the psychotic Agent Silver. He was sitting on a chair and Silver was opposite him. Then Silver unbuttoned James's shirt button and started touching him passionately. I was like trying not to laugh but i can hear Yenn and Winnis giggling. Then when he touched James's inner chest more passionately, i was seriously holding my laughter in and the giggling got louder. And finally, when he put his hands on James Bond's thighs and rubbed it, we all were LOL-ing. OMGG WEYHH. Epic :D

Andd~ Q, the quartermaster was dayumnnn cute ;) Brains matter kay :3
So yeah, after that we went back :)
Great day!



~*~*~

And 15th November 2012, Thursday :)
I met up with the gang from last year at Curve :)
Sadly, they come at different times so yeahh. Mail and Atikah were having lunch at ikea when i reached, so ngam ngam Hazirah and Haziq just reached. So i called them and we decided to meet up at the entrance of E Curve. When i saw them, fuyohh weyh, we were hugging weyhh. I missed them so much :'D It's probably because i'm the most attached to the both of them :3
We decided to have lunch at McD. We talked and gossiped for like an hour and Muhaimin came. Not 5 minutes, he managed to insult the whole schooL. He is so bitchy. LOL
So, after all of us met up in the centre, we went up to get tickets. Unfortunately, their movie is at 4.20pm and memang tak cukup masa for me. I don't want my parents to wait for so long. LOL. They were watching James Bond Skyfall ;) Which i had already watched :PPP LOL,
I'm so mean but yeah. Their movie finishes at 3pm so yeahh. i felt bad lah, didn't want them to wait so long. So i sat out of the movie. Then when they bought the tickets, we went up to the bowling alley. It was cool until some complications happened and i walked off and went shopping at sasa instead. Yes. I bought nail polish and lip gloss.
Then i went up and hung with them :) LOL, after awhile, Mail and I were actually craving ice cream, then he look and me i look at him and we both went down to McD. We talked and camwhored on the way. LOLLL.
I like that we have the same motto:) "Enjoy life first:)"

Then after that, we went to Chatime but on the way, Skyfall finished so we bumped into my parents and Ryan. It was cool, my parents liked my friends so yeah :D my friends then told me how good looking Ryan is. OMG._.

I'm glad my brother is good looking but ehhh, WHY did the good looks i was supposed to get all went to him? RAWR. Haha!! Love you lah bro, but bring your ego down a notch :P

So yeahh, when it was 4pm, i left them since they went up to get popcorn for Paranormal, I hugged Hazirah and Syaz, then i was about to hug Ziq but i wondered if he pantang-ed. I forgot he was cool :P He just hugged back, omg i'm so gonna miss the twins lahh weyh. Then i went to see my parents at Mak Cik Briyani's and we went home after that. It was cool :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~