♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So here's how my life is now :)

Yeshhhhhhh, i know. I've abandoned my blog for God knows how long. 
So yeahh, let me start by the short updates. 
As you know, my finals are over which is a huge relief and I'm on holiday now.
Finals was cool. I passed Add Math. It matters ALOT okay. LOL.
Ever since the last update, quite a number of school events took place. 

Basically, every day was fun:) An adventure and a game. Well, what do you expect? It's high school. I love my friends. They're always there to back me up and stuff. We pollute the school and the world with our laughter every single day :)

The teachers are cool. Most of them, I'm not going to mention anything about the not so good ones. But I absolutely love most of them. They're cool. The ones i really love are the ones who have patience. Teaching Ace Khoo is something to be considered a challenge. Trust me :P

OH, and I started tuition at Cheong Art. It's cool :) It was like a last minute thing before the finals so you can imagine. LOL. Initially, i used a British accent and I pulled it off. They believe I wasn't from around here. AHAHAA :P But I owned up in the end :3

And Hooi San and Hui Jen got married! :) omgg congrats weyh! So we went back to Penang on the last week of October to attend the wedding :)


Ryan and I :D

Check it out :D

The morning of their church wedding :)

:')


Family picture of a dinner at Ocean Green :) 


Then there was the biology disection. That was so fun. I was the photographer so i didn't have to touch anything. Teeeheee :)

A random collage :)
XD

And there's the sivik flag project in conjunction with the merdeka celebration. It was fun. My class had to paint the state flag and the Penang flag. I was the unofficial photographer so i just took pictures and helped to clean up. Oh yeahh, camwhoring took place  ;) We painted our face and parts of our bodies too. LOL :)

:D


Yes, there were too many pictures to choose from :3

Oooh, and there's the Putrajaya field trip organized by the counsellors quite recently, last week i think:) It was cool. I didn't regret anything :D We camwhored, alot ;)
LOL:)

:)

:D

Camwhoring at Taman Botani :)

YOLO ;)

Smilee:)

Live while we're young :)

With Xuna :) I HAVE BROWN EYES :P


Moving on, ahhh.. Church life. Yes Andrew, I know you're reading this. Be patient and do update your blog about YOUR life. Cinderella doesn't really care if you blog about them or not :P
So, these few months have been really memorable. I grew closer to my friends there :) Of course they aren't my school friends so it's so different. I admit i'm still super cautious about how I act. LOL.
So.. Su Lynn a.k.a Batty Ballerina, Su San with a SaaaAAAaaan, Jonathen, Samuel a.k.a Samster, Daniel Lukeee a.k.a Dan-Dan and John a.k.a smexy have been in my life slightly longer. But here are the new peeps that i've warmed up to :)

There's Andrew a.k.a Drewsterrrr who is a great friend and an amazing guitarist. I'm serious. Sadly, he doesn't listen to OneD and i know he shuts his ears whenever WMYB plays :P His sister, Claire is super prettyyy and nice :) She's 13 and i told her to wait until she turns 15 >:3

Then there's Caleb a.k.a Cale who is the super smart type of guy, he's a great friend but i'm concerned as he is getting too OBSESSED over somebody.

There's Monica a.k.a MonMonster who is such a great friend and she's a cheerleader so i want her flat tummy :3 She's fun and super nice unlike those other cheerleaders :)

And there's Charisma Crystal Thomas :D OMG Right? Her name is like fulamak weyhhh :D She loves The Wanted and OneD, what else can I say? We get along very well :DDD

Then there's Amos who is quiet at first but then he's fun to tweet and chat with :3 He's so good at the guitar and homg our parents know each other. Cool right? :D 

Ohh and there's Jonah. He's such a talented drummer and a nice yet awkward guy. LOL, Hopefully one day he stops being camera shy :P


MonMonster and I :) She's so pretty so yeah :)

A collage of Andrew's birthday that day :)

Su Lynn and I :) She's a good friend :)

So yeah, that's my life so far:)
Stay tuned ;) Happy holidays! xx

And in case you were wondering, yes, my relationship status is still the same. Sexy, Free and Single ;)
I'm in no rush to change that :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~