♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why the 2 blogs?

It's 12.41AM. I can't sleep so I'm doing this.
There's a question I'm asked frequently on why I have two blogs, one public and one locked and is private. I'm so tired of repeating myself so I'm going to type it all out here.

People wonder why i don't just type everything out here in the public blog. 
Let me elaborate on the reason why. 
First of all, it would be inappropriate for certain people to know about me. I know, i seem like a 16 year old sweetheart. I most certainly am, but you seriously have to understand that I have people "checking up" on me and trying to decode me. 
Me no likey so yeah, that's why i have two blogs. In the public blog, I don't have to worry so much on what people think of me since it's filtered as much as I can. 
Secondly, It's when people tell me they want to know about my life. That's when i give them the link to the public blog. What do you expect me to say? No? Obviously abuden right? LOL.
I don't mind and this brings us back to the first point ^ :)

What's the difference between the public and private blog? 
I just do short updates about my life in the public blog so yeah:) The private one has a record of nearly every amazing bittersweet day:)

And if you're gonna say something like "If you don't want people to know about your life, then you don't need to have a blog." My answer to you is "It's my life, MY teenage life so i'd like to do what I please. You can go back to the black hole of oblivion and just let those days pass."

What's in my private blog? Nothing big. Just ->
~What I do in school
~What happens with my friends
~All the epic memories and private jokes
~Pictures that speaks a thousand words
~Unspeakable truths
~My thoughts
~My rambling
~A paradise of camwhore pictures 
~What I think of people, girls, guys, uncles, aunties, guys, more guys, itches with a b and so on
i just want to grow up next time, and be able to look back and reread the memories again :)

So yeahh, nights xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~