♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What happens in 24 hours on a November day


Okay, so a few things happened in 24 hours.
Last night.. Okay, theoretically it was.. early early today, 1am+.
I was downstairs watching Mean girls 2. Halfway through the movie, at 1am, I heard Ryan's door upstairs open and he started whisper-shouting and asking me to go up. Ya know the story of the boy who cried wolf? YEAH. He whispered to me that there's a bug in his room. I had the wtf look but i went in anyways and true enough there was a disgusting looking bug on his pillow.
Then we wanted to kill the creepy thing. But it was 1am and we couldn't get our mum to do it. and as you know, we're both chicken shit.
So we ended up thinking of a plan to kill the bug. Then we decided to use a book to whack it and use another book to whack the book again to ensure that the bug dies. Finally, we used a mop handle to squash the book. LOL. BUT just to do that, we were quarreling and fighting to NOT do it because no one wants to do it.
Ended up, I whacked it with the book and started whimpering+laughing+half-screaming and pulled him and rushed out and we were both laughing in the hall at 1.20AM. 
When we went in to flip the book and see if the squashed bug was there, it wasn't. That's when we both freaked out and ran out again. It could be anywhere :/
SO~ Being the nice person I am, i let Ryan sleep in my room, there was an extra bed. He didn't want to use his own pillow or blanket. So i gave him my pillow and grabbed the extra blankets from the cupboard. Woww right? But here's the catch..
The fella kept me up until 2.20am, by being paranoid that it was funny. LOLLOL. Poor fella. Omgg weyhh, orang ni -> my brother :P

Bro? I still love you either way :) <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">
Okayy and then in the morning, i had to wake up at 9 and get ready to go out at 10am. I was like so sleepy. Then we went to curve to get a present for Aunty Wei Fang and Uncle Kean Choon's baby girl's full moon at Little penang cafe :D Kylin is like soooooo cute:) Although she was sleeping. LOL.
So we had lunch there and stuff. Omggg And And AND i met mom's friends, one of em' was Uncle Ronnie. Of course, Uncle Lawrence was there, he hugged me and called me "Girl". They're all cool.


Okay so after that, we went to RLC, mum has practice for the piano at the chinese service tomorrow. We were late due to the jam. Ryan and I just sat there and waited for time to pass. I camwhored, played my iPad, camwhored and camwhored. LOL.

Then in youth, it was cool. Pastor Urvin. Wowww. Seriously, i'd listen to him again :)

After that, i had practice for the christmas skit thing. Okayy, i know i'm christian and stuff and celebrate christmas but i felt so bad. They introduced a few christmas songs to be added to the list and i heard it once but don't remember the tune or the lyrics so i was tongue tied. Omg. And it was awkward. SO yeahh, gotta learn the songs. But overall, it went well:) Everyone was nice:)

Then we had dinner at 1U's Dave's Deli with Aunty Sheryl. Dinner was good :B
But before that as we were walking from the open air carpark into the mall, then there was a loud "BOOOM" sound. Then Ryan was suddenly like "EH! LOOK OUT!" Then he ran to the side. As true as it is, birds started flying and shit literally drop. It wasn't like just one. It was like many birds shit dropping together. OMG Weyhh, i was so scared it kena me. So i was like"OMGG EWW!!!" And i ran in too, my mum just ran on and we 3 were just laughing non-stop.

FINALLY, I learnt something about myself. I really get turned off by guys who are impatient, rude and stuff to older people, it's SUCH a turn off. Seriously.
It's not cool, at all. It's a huge, major turn off.
If he's rude to me, it doesn't really matter, wait.. what am i saying? It does, but i don't feel as turned off as I do when it's to people who are older.
So yeahh #TURNOFF

Alright, so that's my Saturday and i just needed to vent. LOL.
Aitee, Nights ya'll <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

:3

Boredom. See what i mean? xD

With MonMonster:D Her hair <3 td="td">

With the guy i never thought i'd run into again xD Will.I.Am

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~