♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Shoutout to Drewster :3

As i predicted, Andrew would be the next to ask me to blog about him. And i was right :3
It's 11.51am now so yeah, the sun is up and i'm in no hurry to finish this up. lol, So this post is dedicated to Drewster :)

Aite, so Andrew Corban a.k.a Drewster is another human being i met in RLC. He's mixed blood so it's cool. His big brother Matthew is a nice person even though we didn't talk much AND has nice curly hair and his sister Claire is so nice and has such pretty hair:D AND THE HAIR COLOR! HOMGSHH<3 alright="alright" br="br" goes..="goes.." here="here"> We started talking when we swap duties for VYS a few months ago. So that's what gotten us to start talking. LOL. And i don't regret it:)
But I'm not shy. Ask any of my school friends;) Maybe at first I come off as shy, quiet and reserved. But hey, when you get to know me and i warm up to you, i won't shut up:3
Okayy back to the story, after we started talking a little, we became friends. Then good friends like now. He tells me stuff and vice versa. So yeah. Omg oh right, he has this thing against 1D :P
He likes stuff like ACDC, Journey and Cinderella. Not as in the nice princess Cinderella but the scary rock band Cinderella. He even did a blog review on that band. DUDE, seriously, Cinderella doesn't care if you blog about them or not. LOL :P
And he's so thoughtful, he picked up a pick with the words "keep calm and carry on" with the UK flag as the background as a souvenir for me when he went to London :)


Did i mention he's funny and is an amazing, talented musician? Yeah, i'm serious. When he plays the guitar, homggg. For the piano, i haven't seen him in action but i'm sure he's good:D He tries to teach me the guitar, like Jeremy. But i'm stuck in the level of suckiness and i need to find a way to climb out of it.
And ANDREW, you're probably saying something like "PRACTICE, ACE, PRACTICE." LOL. He practices like an hour a day. 
AND I sooo envy him, he's homeschooled:3 LOLL. Nahh, actually i just love the fact that home schooled kids get to use their own washroom at any time they need.
And this fella asks me to play bang bang games when i love playing Harvest Moon, don't judge, it's my dorky secret :P Noooo Drew, i love games where i don't feel pressured. LOL.
AND even though he's mixed amo, he has the Malaysian slang where he says "aiya" and "lahh" LOL. I know what he's thinking now"Racist -.-". And my answer is~ "Drewster, being a racist means saying something insulting." :P

Basically, I'm glad we became friends and you're on the way to being a brother to me, like Caleb:)
Thanks Drew, for everything:)

P/S   Stay cool and btw, you should listen to 1D, they're amazing :D






That day on his birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~