♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, November 26, 2012

My very hectic Sunday

I'd blog about this yesterday but I got back late so ya know how that goes.
Let's just say it was a very eventful day.
So yeah, church in the morning. I had duty at Champs with Drewster, Cale and Jonah. I need to find a nickname for Jonah. Hmmm..
So, It went well, just that i screwed up the first two songs. AND, next time, Drewster's going to play. RAWR.
Okay, then since mum's on duty on the 3rd floor as pianist, we had to stay for 2 services. My second service was extremely eventful. Of all days my friends can't stay on or can't make it, It had to be the day where i had to stay ALONE for the second service. Caleb did stay on until his parents had to go soon. As I said. I was ALONE. But it was cool, i had my iPad to keep my company.
Oh right, somewhat around 11:30am, i went up to see my mum play. She did well lahh:) she was stressed the night before. So yeah, and at the same time, I wanted to say hi to Hamish. I'm thaaat weird. Yep, it lasted less than a minute since the lady was going to close the door and he had to go in and i went down because i had no duty or no business there. LOL.
After that, i was downstairs in the cafe with Ryan, i was playing that secret agent mouse game in my ipad. Don't judge :P Then somewhat towards the end, Aunty Sheryl came down and Ryan went to sit and hang with her because I was busy with the game.
And then~ Hannah hung with Ryan and we all know how that went.
Then i camwhored xD

Me trying not to laugh xD

So yeah, after that, the usual. Lunch and stuff. I had half a cup of Mcflurry ice cream, appetite ruined.
Then drum class:)
After that, back to dad's office. He got back from PD, it was a team building thing. Compulsory for him so yeah. Then back to RLC for the SVG graduation thing.
I was tired. But it was fun I guess?

Oh yeah, important lesson of the day. It is so important to be realistic and non-delusional. Seriously.
AND, love drives people insane. It's that scary :l

Signing off, Kitty ;)
Oh right, Breaking Dawn came out last week. I want to watch it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~