♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shoutout to Cale:)

It's 1.01am and i'm asked to blog about a friend who wants to feel "loved".
Really? Dude. Really?
LOL, okayy :P

So, his name is Caleb a.k.a Cale and we met this year at RLC. He's a good friend and he's kinda fun once you get to know him. He's a talented pianist and a really smart person. Like for example, ya know how our exam papers are the same even though we're in different schools but in the same district?
Okay. So there's this day I'll always remember. We both take Biology exams and for paper 2, there's the structured and 4 essay questions. Thing is they give you around 2 and a half hours to complete the structured and 2 essay questions.
I had time to finish it all, including the 4 essays questions when they need you to do two and i even had time to sleep. LOL. So yeah, alright. When i got back, Caleb told me through facebook that he didn't have time to complete everything and there i was thinking he did all the essays. Turns out, he didn't. He did two which was correct, the required 2.
When he told me I was so smart for finishing everything and have alot of time left, i was worried.
He was such a smart person and he couldn't finish everything, and then there's me, who finished everything and go syok sendiri and finished the extra ones AND had time to sleep. So you can imagine how paranoid I was. LOLLOL. Good memories :)

So yeah. Cale's pretty cool in his own way. But honestly? He's so smart he forgets how to live life sometimes :P
AND I'm worried about his obsession over a certain person. It's scary. Hahaha!

Alright Cale, is this long enough for you? LOL. It's 1.15 now. 14 minutes of blogging:3
 So yeah. I gotta go, nights :)

The guy in the middle:D

P/s    I know and am expecting Andrew or Monica somebody to ask me to blog about them too. AHAHAHA! I know lahhh, let me know if you guys want me to :P Expected lahh ;P



1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL see, ur post about me complement ur blog! HEHEHE :) nah, just joking, ur blog with or without me still rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~